This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Serious internationalization problems: revert?
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: Serious internationalization problems: revert?
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 13:14:11 +0100
- cc: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-To: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> On Fri, 19 Oct 2001, Richard Kenner wrote:
> > Is anybody working on this or is it time to consider reverting those
> > changes?
> The latter, as far as I am concerned.
> (Neither your nor my reports concerning this have received any responses,
> have they?)
I believe Zack was working on it.
I've not tried it to see if that fixed the problem, and I don't know if
the patch has been committed yet.