This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Serious internationalization problems: revert?
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Serious internationalization problems: revert?
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Fri, 19 Oct 01 07:27:27 EDT
A recent change introduced three problems:
(1) In some configurations, intl.h is not found.
(2) Some configurations complain that make can't find -liconv, since
it gets erroneously considered a dependency.
(3) There are dozens of warnings about missing declarations and format
Is anybody working on this or is it time to consider reverting those changes?