This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
problem with configure
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: problem with configure
- From: "Herranz Sánchez Mariano"<mherranz at mfom dot es>
- Date: 19 Oct 2001 12:47:00 +0200
- Disposition-Notification-To: email@example.com
- Envelope-ID: JA8AAAAAAF55KAABYQAGauQLwb9U@mfom.es
Hi, i've just installed GNU compiler package gcc-2.95.3-sol8-sparc-local, in a
SPARC/Solaris8, but when i try ./configure in the application BeroFTP 1.3.4, it
checking whether the C compiler (/usr/local/bin/gcc ) works...... no
it must say yes, but i don´t know why, help please. Thanks.