This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc miscompiles its sources (boehm-gc)
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: gcc miscompiles its sources (boehm-gc)
- From: Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 16:38:00 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: martin dot kahlert at infineon dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20011018103045.A2114@keksy.muc.infineon.com><email@example.com>
- Reply-To: apbianco at cygnus dot com
Tom Tromey writes:
> Could you resubmit this as a gcc PR?
It's already c/4607, I believe.