This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc miscompiles its sources (boehm-gc)
- To: martin dot kahlert at infineon dot com
- Subject: Re: gcc miscompiles its sources (boehm-gc)
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: 18 Oct 2001 17:47:52 -0600
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20011018103045.A2114@keksy.muc.infineon.com>
- Reply-To: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Martin" == Martin Kahlert <email@example.com> writes:
Martin> Now i am at the end with my knowledge. Someone with deeper
Martin> understanding has to look into that. It would be nice, if
Martin> this bug would be removed soon, so i could check, if static
Martin> linking works at all using gcj.
Could you resubmit this as a gcc PR?