This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Why is the libstdc++ testsuite in gcc-g++* ?
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: Why is the libstdc++ testsuite in gcc-g++* ?
- From: Gordon Sadler <gbsadler1 at lcisp dot com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 17:06:19 -0500
- References: <20011018010046.G120@pervalidus>
On Thu, Oct 18, 2001 at 01:00:46AM -0200, Frédéric L. W. Meunier wrote:
> I thought it'd be in gcc-testsuite* like the gcc testsuite.
> Any clues ?
Other than the fact that libstdc++ depends on g++?