This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Doing regular trunk->ast-optimizer-branch merges?
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Doing regular trunk->ast-optimizer-branch merges?
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 11:18:51 +0100
- CC: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: Codesourcery LLC
- References: <20011017104415.A15436@tornado.cygnus.com>
Diego Novillo wrote:
> Now, I remember that you wanted to work on a stable branch, so
> maybe it would be better if we just create a new branch for the
> tree SSA work?
As you've probably noticed, I've not done any work on that branch for a
while now. You've been using it much more than me, so merge away. If
it becomes a problem, I'm sure we can work something out.
Dr Nathan Sidwell :: http://www.codesourcery.com :: CodeSourcery LLC
'But that's a lie.' - 'Yes it is. What's your point?'
firstname.lastname@example.org : http://www.cs.bris.ac.uk/~nathan/ : email@example.com