Re: Doing regular trunk->ast-optimizer-branch merges?

Diego Novillo wrote:
> Now, I remember that you wanted to work on a stable branch, so
> maybe it would be better if we just create a new branch for the
> tree SSA work?

As you've probably noticed, I've not done any work on that branch for a
while now. You've been using it much more than me, so merge away. If
it becomes a problem, I'm sure we can work something out.

nathan
--
Dr Nathan Sidwell   ::   http://www.codesourcery.com   ::   CodeSourcery LLC
         'But that's a lie.' - 'Yes it is. What's your point?'