This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: mailing list search problem
- To: "S. Bosscher" <S dot Bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
- Subject: Re: mailing list search problem
- From: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 16:31:15 -0400
- Cc: "'gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, hp at axis dot com
- References: <4195D82C2DB1D211B9910008C7C9B06F1C2A22@lr0nt3.lr.tudelft.nl>
On Thu, Oct 18, 2001 at 06:30:13PM +0200, S. Bosscher wrote:
> ht://Dig error
> htsearch detected an error. Please report this to the webmaster of this
> site. The error message is:
> Unable to read word database file '/sourceware/htdig2/gcc/db/db.words.db'
> Did you run htmerge?
The gcc.gnu.org had some serious diskspace problems in the last several
hours; I am guessing that the database rebuild may have failed due to lack
of space. (Just my guess.) I will send your message on to the appropriate
person, but since the database is rebuilt automatically, you might just
wait half a day and then try again.
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams