This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: TYPE_MODE vs AGGREGATE_TYPE_P
- To: zack at codesourcery dot com
- Subject: Re: TYPE_MODE vs AGGREGATE_TYPE_P
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Wed, 17 Oct 01 16:44:43 EDT
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
Thanks. How about the other way round? (i.e. if TYPE_MODE is BLKmode,
is AGGREGATE_TYPE_P definitely true?)
I believe so, but why would you want to rely on such a thing?
I could conceive of an addition to GCC that would support mis-aligned
integer types, in which case that would no longer be the case.