This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Timing information for CFG manipulations
- To: jh at suse dot cz (Jan Hubicka)
- Subject: Re: Timing information for CFG manipulations
- From: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 14:43:03 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: lucier at math dot purdue dot edu (Brad Lucier), gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rth at cygnus dot com, jh at suse dot cz, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> I don't have time to finish bootstrap, but the patch appears to work.
> OK assuming the bootstrapping/regtesting i386 passes fluently?
> Tue Oct 16 16:56:33 CEST 2001 Jan Hubicka <email@example.com>
> * basic-block.h (find_sub_basic_blocks): Use sbitmap parameter.
> * cfgbuild.c (find_bb_boundaries): Break out from ...
> (find_sub_basic_blocks): ... here; reorganize to handle multiple
> basic blocks at once.
> * cfgrtl.c (commite_one_edge_insertion): Create an bitmap to pass
> to find_sub_basic_blocks.
> * recog.c (split_all_insns): Update find_sub_basic_blocks call.
I haven't seen this patch approved or acknowledged yet, but if it helps, I
bootstrapped and regtested it on i686-pc-linux-gnu, see