This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: TYPE_MODE vs AGGREGATE_TYPE_P
- To: zack at codesourcery dot com (Zack Weinberg)
- Subject: Re: TYPE_MODE vs AGGREGATE_TYPE_P
- From: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at onetel dot net dot uk>
- Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 19:38:05 +0100 (BST)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
Zack Weinberg wrote:
> Can AGGREGATE_TYPE_P ever be true for a type without TYPE_MODE
> of that type being BLKmode?
Yes, but the type must fit into the mode exactly and be suitably aligned.