This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Doing regular trunk->ast-optimizer-branch merges?
- To: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Doing regular trunk->ast-optimizer-branch merges?
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 10:44:15 -0400
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
Since we are not going to be merging the tree SSA framework into
the trunk just yet, I would like to start doing merges from the
trunk into the AST branch on a regular basis.
We are going to start implementing optimizations soon and I would
like to make sure a future merge into the trunk will go smoothly.
Now, I remember that you wanted to work on a stable branch, so
maybe it would be better if we just create a new branch for the
tree SSA work?