Online GCC Manuals

On Tue, 16 Oct 2001, Richard Stallman wrote:
> We have a place for GNU manuals on line--we put them in
> www.gnu.org/manuals.  Could you put GCC's manuals there too?

Adding our manuals there in addition to gcc.gnu.org seems like a very
good idea to me.

I won't have the time to do this anytime soon by myself, but I'm Cc:ing
the gcc mailing list to see whether there are any other volunteers.

(RMS, if we find a volunteer, would you mind arranging a GNU account and
appropriate permissions for him/her?)

Gerald