This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc/asm gurus: This linux kernel spinlock code breaks on 3.0.1
- To: Richard Shih-Ping Chan <cshihpin at dso dot org dot sg>
- Subject: Re: gcc/asm gurus: This linux kernel spinlock code breaks on 3.0.1
- From: rth at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 23:32:17 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20011015085648.B13763@cshihpin.dso.org.sg>
On Mon, Oct 15, 2001 at 08:56:48AM +0800, Richard Shih-Ping Chan wrote:
> Can anyone see anything fishy here?
I don't see anything fishy. This example doesn't fail. You'll
have to isolate the actual kernel failure and send code from that.