This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: tom dot dailey at verizon dot net
- Subject: Re: C99
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 21:01:18 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <3BCD0655.3DD6C8F2@verizon.net>
On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 09:17:25PM -0700, Tom Dailey wrote:
> Is there a planned date for a release of gcc that will support C99?
We have no definite plans at this time, but please see
http://gcc.gnu.org/c99status.html for information about what
components of C99 are already supported.
Please keep in mind that a large number of the additions to the
standard in C99 are library features, which GCC does not provide; take
that up with your C library maintainers.