This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ia64 performance regression
- To: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at onetel dot net dot uk>
- Subject: Re: ia64 performance regression
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 17:12:56 -0700
- Cc: Steve Christiansen <smc at us dot ibm dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20011009135337.B1523@us.ibm.com> <200110142235.XAA03870@meolyon.local>
On Sun, Oct 14, 2001 at 11:35:42PM +0100, Joern Rennecke wrote:
> This looks like something that you want to make dependent on
> SMALL_REGISTER_CLASSES and CLASS_LIKELY_SPILLED_P.
> There could also be issues with fixed registers.
This has nothing to do with SMALL_REGISTER_CLASSES. The register
in question is always fixed.