Re: Copyright forms for new contributor?

Diego wrote:
> It seems to me that we should just mention the FSF clerk's
> address in the contribute page, then.

The FSF's copyright clerk is one guy who handles all the papers for all
the FSF's projects, not just GCC.  RMS doesn't want this guy to get
overwhelmed, so what he wanted was for the maintainers of a project to act
as a filter, rather than having everyone directly contact the copyright
clerk.

The current problem with this is that the ball sometimes gets dropped.