This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Copyright forms for new contributor?
- To: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- Subject: Re: Copyright forms for new contributor?
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 16:43:18 -0400
- Cc: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>, Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <200110161945.MAA06074@atrus.synopsys.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 16 Oct 2001, Florian Weimer wrote:
> Joe Buck <jbuck@synopsys.COM> writes:
> > Just the same, we need a better procedure. Perhaps we SC members will
> > need to take turns being the copyright form liason. We could set up
> > a mailing list for the purpose of handling requests from contributors
> > for the legal documents.
> Is this really necessary? There's already a copyright assignment
> clerk at the FSF who does this job. I've received my papers within
> four working days, and some of these are due to the postal services
It seems to me that we should just mention the FSF clerk's
address in the contribute page, then.