This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: adding support for MIPS32 and MIPS64 ISA
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: adding support for MIPS32 and MIPS64 ISA
- From: "Eric Christopher" <echristo at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 12:14:16 -0700
- Newsgroups: cygnus.egcs
- Organization: Red Hat Inc.
- References: <FE045D4D9F7AED4CBFF1B3B813C85337036038@mail.sandvine.com>
In article <FE045D4D9F7AED4CBFF1B3B813C85337036038@mail.sandvine.com>,
"Ken Faiczak" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Is there any effort ongoing to support -mips64 as an isa flag like
> and the assorted changes in conjunction with that for the MIPS64 cpus
> broadcom BCM12500
> PMC-Sierra RM9000x2
> Sandcraft 71000
Individual chips will need to be supported, but...
> I've seen announcements from RedHat but are those just in hte GNUPro
> tools or are they being released back to gcc
> What is the time frame, for these changes.
It has been completed. I checked them in a few weeks ago.
Look out behind you!