This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Timing information for CFG manipulations
- To: jh at suse dot cz (Jan Hubicka)
- Subject: Re: Timing information for CFG manipulations
- From: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 10:25:16 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: lucier at math dot purdue dot edu (Brad Lucier), gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, jh at suse dot cz, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> > cfg construction : 269.67 (34%) usr 0.32 ( 0%) sys 270.02 (26%) wall
> Attached patch should solve this problem.
> It avoids the worst case quadratic scenario on removing edges.
This is great! Here's the new time
cfg construction : 8.18 ( 2%) usr 0.32 ( 0%) sys 8.62 ( 1%) wall
> Bootstrapped/regtested i386.
Great! Now on to testing the next patch.