This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Question about memory usage difference
- To: Zou Min <zoum at comp dot nus dot edu dot sg>
- Subject: Re: Question about memory usage difference
- From: Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 14:59:10 +0200
- Cc: GCC ML <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- References: <20011016144314.A20549@comp.nus.edu.sg>
On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 02:43:14PM +0800, Zou Min wrote:
> Dear all,
> I am using RH7.1 with glibc-2.2.2-10. I installed both gcc-2.95.3 and
> gcc-2.91 (egcs-1.1.2).
This list is for discussion related to the development of the FSF version
of GNU compiler collection (gcc) which replaced egcs a long time ago.
Please read http://gcc.gnu.org/ for more information, faq stuff etc.
Carlo Wood <email@example.com>