Re: GCC for windows.

Please begin with the links on the gcc web site, as mentioned
before, including http://sourceware.cygnus.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "Lalit Singla (MOHALI)" <lalit_singla@infy.com>
To: <gnu@gnu.org>; <gcc@gcc.gnu.org>
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2001 11:45 PM
Subject: GCC for windows.

Hi,

For one of our projects here at Infosys Tech Ltd. We are
required to use the GCC compiler for Windows platform. But we are
unable
to find the same on GNU web sites as it is readily available for
all
Unix & Linux platforms.

Can u pl send us some pointers on how & from where can we obtain
the
latest GCC compiler for Windows Platform,

thanx & regards,
Lalit Singla,
Programmer Analyst,
Infosys Tech. Ltd.,