Re: gcc

On Tue, 16 Oct 2001, Narendra Singh wrote:
> i want to download the latest version of gnu c compiler for linux.

Please note that we prefer GNU/Linux is the name of the operating system.
http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html

> please do the favour.

I am spending a couple of hours per week (on average) maintaining our
website at http://gcc.gnu.org.

If you have any problems locating download information concerning GCC
there, please let us know -- ideally with a suggested way of improving
the situation -- and I will try to improve the site.

Gerald