Re: Fw: tree_node structure for function declaration

> I am trying to modify gcc to be a module dependency and call graph
> extraction tool. When studying the expand_call function, I got confused how
> the tree_node fndecl looks like. At lease I hope to extract the function
> name out, but where it is?

These kinds of questions are best answered by writting a little example
program and compiling it under gdb control.  You set a breakpoint on
a function where you know the node will be available, e.g. expand_decl
or expand_expr, and call debug_tree on the node in question.