This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fw: tree_node structure for function declaration
- To: linlist at fudan dot edu (Lin Gu)
- Subject: Re: Fw: tree_node structure for function declaration
- From: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at onetel dot net dot uk>
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 03:27:22 +0100 (BST)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> I am trying to modify gcc to be a module dependency and call graph
> extraction tool. When studying the expand_call function, I got confused how
> the tree_node fndecl looks like. At lease I hope to extract the function
> name out, but where it is?
These kinds of questions are best answered by writting a little example
program and compiling it under gdb control. You set a breakpoint on
a function where you know the node will be available, e.g. expand_decl
or expand_expr, and call debug_tree on the node in question.