GCC for windows.

Hi,

	For one of our projects here at Infosys Tech Ltd. We are
required to use the GCC compiler for Windows platform. But we are unable
to find the same on GNU web sites as it is readily available for all
Unix & Linux platforms.

Can u pl send us some pointers on how & from where can we obtain the
latest GCC compiler for Windows Platform,

thanx & regards,
Lalit Singla,
Programmer Analyst,
Infosys Tech. Ltd.,