Re: Ada files now checked in

<<Ouch.  You mean, even before constant folding and elimination of a
not-taken branch of an "if"?  That would greatly increase the number of
false positives over what we have now.

I think that is indeed a problem. In GNAT, we also detected these warnings
early, before elimination of dead code, and found that was a problem (we now
have a circuit to remove associated warnings when dead code is eliminated).