This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ObjC bug on 64-bit architectures?
- To: Ulrich Weigand <Ulrich dot Weigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Subject: Re: ObjC bug on 64-bit architectures?
- From: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 17:11:42 -0700
- CC: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Hartmut Penner <HPENNER at de dot ibm dot com>
- References: <OFE8A06FEB.6E791E38-ONC1256AE6.email@example.com>
Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> I'm trying to track down an Objective C testsuite failure on 64-bit
> s390x. However, the problem doesn't appear to be s390x specific from
> what I can see; it looks to me like this bug should appear on every
> big-endian 64-bit platform with a 32-bit 'int' type.
> Could someone familiar with the objc frontend have a look at this?
I'll take a look at it. I would have expected to see more 64-bit
problems actually, since ObjC doesn't get much exercise on the
64-bit targets, but I'm not going to complain. :-)