Re: Timing information for CFG manipulations

On Monday, October 15, 2001, at 03:54  PM, Brad Lucier wrote:

>> - Have you tried Daniel Berlin's ebitmap patches?
>
> Sorry, I missed this the first time, the answer is no.
>
> Dan sent a message yesterday saying he would resubmit them; if I
> don't hear from him in a day or so I'll try the previous versions.

Sorry, i've been splitting up the patch, since it requires changes to
sbitmaps as well.
Should be on the way to gcc-patches now, however.

The previous version would probably be slower and take more memory,
slower because of it taking more memory.
At least, on large cases.
Cache thrashing fun.