This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Timing information for CFG manipulations
- To: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Timing information for CFG manipulations
- From: Daniel Berlin <dan at cgsoftware dot com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 17:17:25 -0400
- Cc: zack at codesourcery dot com (Zack Weinberg), jh at suse dot cz, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Monday, October 15, 2001, at 03:54 PM, Brad Lucier wrote:
>> - Have you tried Daniel Berlin's ebitmap patches?
> Sorry, I missed this the first time, the answer is no.
> Dan sent a message yesterday saying he would resubmit them; if I
> don't hear from him in a day or so I'll try the previous versions.
Sorry, i've been splitting up the patch, since it requires changes to
sbitmaps as well.
Should be on the way to gcc-patches now, however.
The previous version would probably be slower and take more memory,
slower because of it taking more memory.
At least, on large cases.
Cache thrashing fun.