Re: calling NAG dlls from Win32 gcc

On Mon, 15 Oct 2001, John Blackburn wrote:
> Can you help with this. I believe Win32 versions of gcc and by
> extenstion g77 make use of DLLs so they should be able to call fortran
> subroutines stored as DLLs somehow...

I expect you'll find that g77 and NAG have different calling conventions,
so one cannot directly invoke the other.  They also likely have different,
incompatible runtime libs.  A DLL doesn't help whatsoever, as it doesn't
hide the calling convention in use.

Mixing C code (compiled with gcc) and NAG ought to be possible, however.

Jeff