This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] Build failure: a-numaux.adb (Debian/x86)
- To: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- Subject: Re: [Ada] Build failure: a-numaux.adb (Debian/x86)
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 14:13:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Sun, 14 Oct 2001, Florian Weimer wrote:
Florian Weimer <email@example.com> writes:
> Bootstrap mostly works with the current CVS tree (however, the
> comparison failures are still present), but compiling a-numaux.adb
> results in the following bug box. This seems to be a new problem.
The following patch fixes this problem. It was introduced by the
named asm operands patch, which failed to update the Ada front end.
Thanks for the patch. I'll test it and apply it if everything looks OK.