This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Copyright forms for new contributor?
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Copyright forms for new contributor?
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 12:38:54 -0400
- Cc: POP Sebastian <s dot pop at laposte dot net>
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <20011012115247.B25697@tornado.cygnus.com> <20011012174437.B10341@linux11.lxfarm.csc.liv.ac.uk> <20011012125150.C25999@tornado.cygnus.com> <20011012190633.C10341@linux11.lxfarm.csc.liv.ac.uk> <20011012142725.A26727@tornado.cygnus.com> <20011015112854.A8793@linux11.lxfarm.csc.liv.ac.uk> <20011015095852.D22414@tornado.cygnus.com> <20011015162207.A17825@linux11.lxfarm.csc.liv.ac.uk> <20011015114013.A23365@tornado.cygnus.com> <20011015173305.B17825@linux11.lxfarm.csc.liv.ac.uk>
On Mon, 15 Oct 2001, POP Sebastian wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 15, 2001 at 11:40:14AM -0400, Diego Novillo wrote:
> > tests). Make sure you get all the copyright things sorted out
> > before contributing the patch to gcc-patches.
> Yet the administrative papers :-),
> sorry for asking you, but in the http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/contribute.html
> I see :
> Before we can accept code contributions from you,
> we need a copyright assignment form filled out and filed with the FSF.
> contact us (either via the email@example.com list
> or the GCC maintainer that is taking care of your contributions)
> to obtain the relevant forms.
> Can you send me by mail or point me on the page that contains these forms...
> The process is signing these papers, and then return them to the
> GNU foundation, isn't it ?
> Cheers, Sebastian.
I'm not sure who handles these requests. Could somebody please
help Sebastian getting the copyright forms?