GCC help

Hello Gcc team
I am gcc user. Now i required some help of u. Please help me.
Now i am developing  some embedded  software in PowerPc single board
computer  in general PC ( whose confugation  is P-III processor). So I
write the entire program in RTLinux  but i do not know how It will
compile this code in PC & create power pc Image. Please send solution .
If my question is wrong please send detail  about this.I hope you will
send reply ASAP
Regds
Pradeep