Fw: tree_node structure for function declaration

Hi,

I am trying to modify gcc to be a module dependency and call graph
extraction tool. When studying the expand_call function, I got confused how
the tree_node fndecl looks like. At lease I hope to extract the function
name out, but where it is?

Thanks,

 lin

P.S. sorry for the encoding in last email.

Lin Gu (lg6e@virginia.edu)
Dept. of Computer Science
University of Virginia