Bug Report Screw Up

Hey Guys --

I feel really bad about having to do this.  I know you said that you didn't want follow up e-mails to complete a bug report, but you also said that you wanted me to use gccbug and send a compressed version of the intermediate file.  I figured gccbug would ask for this, but it didn't and now I am sending it to you in this e-mail.   Sorry for creating extra work for anyone :(

Thanks!!

--Charles

mot_est_mb.i.gz