This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Cannot link C++ programs statically with GCC 3.1 (CVS)?
- To: Daniel Egger <degger at fhm dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Cannot link C++ programs statically with GCC 3.1 (CVS)?
- From: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 18:51:59 -0400
- Cc: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>, GCC Mailinglist <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- References: <200110142220.SAA24020@makai.watson.ibm.com> <1003092323.11953.4.camel@sonja>
On Sun, Oct 14, 2001 at 10:45:21PM +0200, Daniel Egger wrote:
> BTW: Wasn't >3.0 supposed to generate slicker object code from C++
> files? The latest CVS doesn't compare very well to 2.95.3 here...
It does for me, but I may have a different definition of "slicker" than
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams