This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Timing information for CFG manipulations
- To: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Timing information for CFG manipulations
- From: Daniel Berlin <dan at cgsoftware dot com>
- Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 12:21:33 -0400
- Cc: jh at suse dot cz (Jan Hubicka), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200110141544.f9EFiuL18102@banach.math.purdue.edu>
Brad Lucier <email@example.com> writes:
>> > 32.36 602.16 253.66 9556 26.54 26.54 sbitmap_vector_alloc
>> Do you have any idea, in what state is the ebitmap stuff?
Don't bother with the ebitmaps. I'm going to submit the new bitmap
"I was walking down the street and saw a sign on a post. It
said: "Lost -- $50. If found, just keep it."