This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ASM for symbol references
- To: chorns at users dot sourceforge dot net (Casper Hornstrup)
- Subject: Re: ASM for symbol references
- From: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at onetel dot net dot uk>
- Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 15:47:18 +0100 (BST)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> I'm trying to get gcc to output assembler code for a table with references to
> code segments. I just can't seem to find the right functions to use to output
> the assembler code for (.long <label>). Can someone help?
Hmmm, it appears we are missing documentation for ASM_LONG and friends.