This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Timing information for CFG manipulations
- To: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Timing information for CFG manipulations
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 10:16:56 +0200
- Cc: jh at suse dot cz, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200110140332.f9E3W6I16651@banach.math.purdue.edu>
> cfg construction : 269.67 (34%) usr 0.32 ( 0%) sys 270.02 (26%) wall
This is new problem. I guess it is related to the CFG freeing code...
> flow 2 : 267.66 (34%) usr 251.44 (98%) sys 519.08 (49%) wall
I will care this one next week (I am at vacation right now).
> 44.47 348.50 348.50 7450804 0.05 0.05 remove_edge
This probably makes clear where we spend all the time. We are now deallocating
each edge in the CFG before rebuild and this may cause problems on walking the
I will need to add function like "free outgiong edges"...
> 32.36 602.16 253.66 9556 26.54 26.54 sbitmap_vector_alloc
Do you have any idea, in what state is the ebitmap stuff?
Thanks for the infromation!