Re: Higher level RTL issues

> I know folks have heard me mention the idea of a higher level RTL from
> time to time.  I must apologize for not posting this earlier -- oh well,
> life goes on.  I must also apologize as this isn't 100% complete, but
> given that I haven't posted anything about it already and the fact that
> I'm going on vacation tomorrow, I figured I'd at least get this info out
> and let folks chew on it while I'm gone.
Nice to hear that there is progress on mid-RTL side.
Would be possible, after the vacation, to tell us more details about
the implementation (or even better commit it to the branch)?
If I think about the concept, there are some parts that appears dificult
to me, such as how are the calls represented, or the string operations...

Honza