This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Higher level RTL issues
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: Higher level RTL issues
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 11:25:52 +0200
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I know folks have heard me mention the idea of a higher level RTL from
> time to time. I must apologize for not posting this earlier -- oh well,
> life goes on. I must also apologize as this isn't 100% complete, but
> given that I haven't posted anything about it already and the fact that
> I'm going on vacation tomorrow, I figured I'd at least get this info out
> and let folks chew on it while I'm gone.
Nice to hear that there is progress on mid-RTL side.
Would be possible, after the vacation, to tell us more details about
the implementation (or even better commit it to the branch)?
If I think about the concept, there are some parts that appears dificult
to me, such as how are the calls represented, or the string operations...