Re: Bypassing jump optimization

> From: Casper Hornstrup <chorns@users.sourceforge.net>
> To: gcc@gcc.gnu.org
> Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 21:51:24 +0200

> I'm implementing structured exception handling in gcc.

I have no clue what this means.  Try using 100 words to describe it.
My off the cuff response would be, gcc already has structured
exception handling, no need to add it.

> What is the correct way (if any exist) to bypass jump optimization
> on a range of insns?

No.  If you want a better answer, you'll probably have to give us some
details.

Read and understand all of except.[ch] in the compiler, if you've not
already done that.