This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/releases/index.html
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 12:01:10 +0100 (BST)
- cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Fri, 12 Oct 2001, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> The trivial, though not ideal, fix is to remove this file, though I
> guess it's better to keep and update it (as well as the release
> procedures to take this into account).
> How was/is this file generated?
Manually, the need to update it is documented in releasing.html. Not
currently in CVS, though I'd like the manually edited text files on the
FTP site to be in CVS if possible.
Joseph S. Myers