[Ada] Build failure: a-numaux.adb (Debian/x86)

Bootstrap mostly works with the current CVS tree (however, the
comparison failures are still present), but compiling a-numaux.adb
results in the following bug box.  This seems to be a new problem.

../../xgcc -B../../ -c -g -O2   -gnatpg -I. -I/home/rusfw/src-cvs/gnu/gcc/gcc/ada a-numaux.adb
+===========================GNAT BUG DETECTED==============================+
| 5.00w (20010924) (i686-pc-linux-gnu) GCC error:                          |
| Tree check: expected tree_list, have string_cst in                       |
|    check_operand_nalternatives, at stmt.c:1953                           |
| No source file position information available                            |
| Please submit bug report by email to report@gnat.com.                    |
| Use a subject line meaningful to you and us to track the bug.            |
| (include your customer number #nnn in the subject line).                 |
| Include the entire contents of this bug box in the report.               |
| Include the exact gcc or gnatmake command that you entered.              |
| Also include sources listed below in gnatchop format                     |
| (concatenated together with no headers between files).                   |
| (use plain ASCII or MIME attachment, or FTP to your customer directory). |
| See README.GNATPRO for full info on procedure for submitting bugs.       |

I think this might have been introduced by:

http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/gcc/gcc/stmt.c.diff?cvsroot=gcc&r1=1.218&r2=1.219

Look at the following change:

-      int nalternatives = n_occurrences (',', TREE_STRING_POINTER (tmp));

vs.

+      int nalternatives
+	= n_occurrences (',', TREE_STRING_POINTER (TREE_VALUE (tmp)));