This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: SSE/MMX leaking to the integer code
- To: jh at suse dot cz (Jan Hubicka)
- Subject: Re: SSE/MMX leaking to the integer code
- From: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at onetel dot net dot uk>
- Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 06:07:47 +0100 (BST)
- Cc: geoffk at geoffk dot org (Geoff Keating), jh at suse dot cz (Jan Hubicka), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> I probably need to try write smaller testcase and more understand what is
> going on. It appears to be dificult to distile something small enought
> to investigate in detail.
It is sometimes useful to artifically increase the register pressure
with asms and/or -ffixed-reg .