sh target is broken since 3.0

Hi!!!

I see from the GCC home page that the gcc 3.0.2 is to be released this
month. I would like to bring to your notice that the sh target is broken for
coff and hms formats, since gcc 3.0.
Any idea when they are likely to be fixed?
I have posted queries and reported problems many a times on the mailing
lists.
My last unanswered mail is
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2001-10/msg00192.html
In this mail I have analysed the problem as per my understanding.
Please guide me on getting this solved.

Thanks & regards
Rekha