This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
sh target is broken since 3.0
- To: "'Mark Mitchell'" <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: sh target is broken since 3.0
- From: "GNUTeam" <gnuteam at kpit dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 10:51:30 +0530
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Reply-To: <gnuteam at kpit dot com>
I see from the GCC home page that the gcc 3.0.2 is to be released this
month. I would like to bring to your notice that the sh target is broken for
coff and hms formats, since gcc 3.0.
Any idea when they are likely to be fixed?
I have posted queries and reported problems many a times on the mailing
My last unanswered mail is
In this mail I have analysed the problem as per my understanding.
Please guide me on getting this solved.
Thanks & regards