This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada]: failure to build on Mandrake 8.1 / x86
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: [Ada]: failure to build on Mandrake 8.1 / x86
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 21:06:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: guerby at acm dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Thu, 11 Oct 2001, Richard Henderson wrote:
On Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 01:29:47AM +0200, email@example.com wrote:
> > That is strange, since these are automatically generated files,
> > and there are correct rules to update them.
> But I'd say incorrect (or a least random) time stamps from CVS update.
Generated files should be mentioned in ./contrib/gcc_update.
Ah. I submitted a patch for gcc_release, as requested, but I did not
get feedback on that yet. As I understand it now, the processing for
updating the autogenerated sources should go in gcc_update.
I'll make that change and resubmit the patches for gcc_release and