This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada]: failure to build on Mandrake 8.1 / x86
- To: bosch at gnat dot com
- Subject: Re: [Ada]: failure to build on Mandrake 8.1 / x86
- From: <guerby at acm dot org>
- Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 01:29:47 +0200
- CC: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <Pine.GSO.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: guerby at acm dot org
> That is strange, since these are automatically generated files,
> and there are correct rules to update them.
But I'd say incorrect (or a least random) time stamps from CVS update.
The only way to get this right for CVS users is to force a generation
and to copy the generated files in the build dir iff they differ from
the $(srcdir) ones using move-if-change.
Laurent Guerby <firstname.lastname@example.org>