This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: asm, 'r' constraint, floating point registers?
- To: rth at redhat dot com (Richard Henderson)
- Subject: Re: asm, 'r' constraint, floating point registers?
- From: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at onetel dot net dot uk>
- Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 21:25:40 +0100 (BST)
- Cc: dje at watson dot ibm dot com (David Edelsohn), zack at codesourcery dot com (Zack Weinberg), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> It has been lifted. It is translated to matching constraints
> by expand_asm_statement.
Yes. Note, that is not the same as if the user had written the matching
constraints, because in the latter case MEM operands might not match.