Re: Bootstrapping Ada with gnatgcc

Hello Florian,

> You shouldn't do this.  ;-)
>
> If you haven't got a working gnatmake (for example, after such a
> renaming operation), follow these steps:

Many thanks for the information, I'll try this instead. Does this work now,
or what does the following comment relate to (the documentation you sent or
some specific changes/patches to make the procedure you described work?)

> I'm going to submit this as a patch as soon as the paperwork is done.
> No answer from the FSF yet.

So I'm looking forward to being able to learn Ada soon, from what I've seen
this is a language I will really like :-)

Greetings,
Andreas