This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bootstrapping Ada with gnatgcc
- To: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- Subject: Re: Bootstrapping Ada with gnatgcc
- From: Andreas Franck <afranck at gmx dot de>
- Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 22:44:34 +0200
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <01101119105900.00851@dg1kfa> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> You shouldn't do this. ;-)
> If you haven't got a working gnatmake (for example, after such a
> renaming operation), follow these steps:
Many thanks for the information, I'll try this instead. Does this work now,
or what does the following comment relate to (the documentation you sent or
some specific changes/patches to make the procedure you described work?)
> I'm going to submit this as a patch as soon as the paperwork is done.
> No answer from the FSF yet.
So I'm looking forward to being able to learn Ada soon, from what I've seen
this is a language I will really like :-)