This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada]: failure to build on Mandrake 8.1 / x86
- To: guerby at acm dot org
- Subject: Re: [Ada]: failure to build on Mandrake 8.1 / x86
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 14:54:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Thu, 11 Oct 2001 email@example.com wrote:
Should I (and/or other volunteers :) try do debug this, or is it to known
to ACT and the patch is waiting in the queue?
I am currently in the midst of catching up with a backlog of about 150 patches,
all of which are changes made since we contributed the Ada front end.
We know the front end is in good shape without these patches and with all
of them applied. I have bootstrapped with all my patches of yesterday
applied, and results were the same as before (comparison failure after 3rd
I use ACT GNAT 3.14a1 (GCC 2.8.1 based) as base compiler.