Re: [Ada]: failure to build on Mandrake 8.1 / x86

On Thu, 11 Oct 2001 guerby@acm.org wrote:

  Should I (and/or other volunteers :) try do debug this, or is it to known
  to ACT and the patch is waiting in the queue?

I am currently in the midst of catching up with a backlog of about 150 patches,
all of which are changes made since we contributed the Ada front end.
We know the front end is in good shape without these patches and with all
of them applied. I have bootstrapped with all my patches of yesterday
applied, and results were the same as before (comparison failure after 3rd
stage).

I use ACT GNAT 3.14a1 (GCC 2.8.1 based) as base compiler.

  -Geert