This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: asm, 'r' constraint, floating point registers?
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Subject: Re: asm, 'r' constraint, floating point registers?
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 10:06:41 -0700
- Cc: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200110111647.MAA25706@makai.watson.ibm.com>
On Thu, Oct 11, 2001 at 12:47:19PM -0400, David Edelsohn wrote:
> I thought that "+" was not allowed in inlined assembly. It is
> correct for a machine description, but not user inlined assembly. Or has
> that restriction been lifted?
It has been lifted. It is translated to matching constraints